Monday 5th September - commute.

 Last night's weather forecast didn't look good and sure enough I was woken by the sound rain this morning.  The commute wasn't that bad, despite a suicidal squirrel having a very close call with my front tyre, and the sun eventually came out as I got to work. 


It was a strange sort of weather today with a few work colleagues complaining about the heat in the office. It was definitely a lot milder than I expected. 

I managed to get finished on time and enjoyed the cycle home. I deliberately left the bike in 'eco' mode so that I had to work a bit harder, but didn't push myself to go too fast.  I took my time and made an effort to look around a bit further than my front wheel. The trees seem to be in that hiatus between seasons. They no longer have the verdant greens of summer, but haven't quite brought themselves to turn to autumn. 

Commuting total 948 miles. 

Comments

Popular Posts