Friday 5th May - commute.

 An uneventful cycle into work. I felt tired, so I didn't push too hard, and despite the very ominous looking clouds, it stayed dry. 

When I finished work there was a little rain, but it seemed to be very light showers so I risked just using my windproof pertex jacket and headed off. The rain started to get heavier but it was Friday evening, so I can just throw all my clothes in the washing machine when I get home. Then at about 3 miles into a wet journey I noticed my phone wasn't in my shorts pocket. I stopped and checked my pannier and found my work phone was missing too. So time to turn around and head back to work where my phones were in  my locker.  Then back out again wearing my waterproof jacket this time.


 A misty climb over Pencraig, but the rain had stopped by then. 

Commuting total 818.6 miles.

Comments

Popular Posts