Thursday 13th April - commute

 There must have been a lot of rain overnight, as there were a few sections of puddle dodging this morning. Fortunately there wasn't much wind, and after two days of hard cycling into the wind  I found myself powering along. 

The Ridgeback saddle is a bit slippy and is pressing on different bits, but nothing major and I've nearly forgotten about it. It also doesn't creek, which was an intermittent problem with the last one which I never solved, and probably was a symptom of something moving that shouldn't, leading to failure. 

I had a look for the missing 2.5mm bit, but it's gone. I think that's me officially without a 2.5mm allen key, so I might treat myself to a new multi-tool. 


Saddle looks squint but it isn't. I've also raised the seatpost a bit as the saddle is thinner. 

Commuting total 441 miles.


Comments

Popular Posts