Saturday 21st January - night ride

I keep looking for the sunshine, and there have been occasional glimpses, but mostly I just see patches of ice in the shadows.  

There was a bit of cloud cover this evening so I grabbed the chance of a cycle around town. The main roads were clear but the back lanes are still holding a lot of ice, so I just wandered around and spent some time down at the bay where it was very dark and I only had the distant calling of oyster catchers for company. 



Only four or maybe five miles, but good to be out. The temperature is due to rise a little over the next week. 

#Urban Adventure League midnight bicycle league 2023 challenge. 

Comments

  1. Nice! I also like how you are also doing Midnite Bicycle League rides for next year. ;-)
    -shawn
    https://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/landing-page/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, I've corrected the date. My only excuse is I can cycle at night but obviously can't proof read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts