Monday 24th October- commute.

 I have been quite poorly for the last couple of weeks. It wasn't covid but I was washed out and felt exhausted.  By the end of last week I was feeling a lot better and was able to get out for a decent walk with the dog whilst at the stables yesterday. The track through the trees was filthy with mud and fallen leaves, so I headed to less visited corners and was rewarded with a woodcock exploding out of the undergrowth; a rare bird for me. 

Being out and about reinforced how much I was missing the cycling, so I gave the Ridgeback a perfunctory check last night and dragged it out into the dark this morning for a damp but enjoyable commute. There was not much light in the morning and not a great deal more at night so I'll probably just add photos of anything that I see on my travels at work. 


Commuting total 1535.7 miles.

Comments

Popular Posts