Wednesday 24th August - commute

 It was raining this morning but I got lucky on my morning commute and stayed pretty dry. I had swapped the Schwalbe 365 back onto the rear wheel and pumped it up to 60psi. About 3 miles into my journey I thought the back end felt a bit squirrely and sure enough the tyre was a bit soft. By the time I left work it was noticeably soft. I pumped it up again but by the time I was nearing home I could feel bigger hits on the back wheel and inevitably I burst another spoke. 

Other than that, it was another fine cycle. Most of the fields are cut which means the hedges will get a trim next and there will be thorns galore on the road  But it also means I can get across the stubble to places like this. 


Standing Stone above East Linton. 

Commuting total 862.1 miles.



Comments

Popular Posts