Thursday 4th August - commute.

 It rained from when I left my front door until I was almost at my work. I decided to wear a waterproof that I keep in my rucksack for walking. It's just a shell layer but it worked well combined with the Humvee shorts. 


By lunchtime the sun was out and I managed to dry some of my kit while I was out on visits. 


Fortunately the weather stayed fine and I had a pleasant cycle home. I was late leaving work, so I abandoned any hurry and just took my time enjoying the ride. As I watched the tractors moving through the fields a hare ran from some cover. I matched our speed and the hare was sitting at a comfortable 12mph and didn't look as if it was making much effort. The road veered off and we both headed to our homes.


Commuting total 612.6 miles. 



Comments

Popular Posts