Wednesday 27th July - commute.

Decent, dry weather with a breeze from the west to make me work a bit harder this morning.


And on arriving at work I managed to get about half a cup of coffee before I was dragged away. 

By the late afternoon, the wind had veered to the east and so it was right on the nose on the way home. I'm OK with it, I just settle down and spin away. 


It stayed dry which was a relief and I made reasonable time. I passed a couple on folding bikes who had a tourist vibe about them. I think that's only the second time I've seen bike tourers on my commute. And now that I think about it,  I've not seen many tourers this summer. A colleague at work saw a nude tandem rider this morning but never mentioned whether they had panniers. 

Commuting total 463.8 miles. 

Comments

Popular Posts